SOUTH DAKOTA TRUCKING ASSOCIATION FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
By completing and returning this application before the deadline, you will be considered for one of seven (7)
South Dakota Trucking Association Foundation Scholarships. Scholarships will be awarded at a level of $1,000.00 per recipient.
The attached application must be completed and mailed with a postmark no later than Friday, APRIL 30, 2021.
Please mail all application material to:
Myron L. Rau
South Dakota Trucking Association
PO Box 89008
Sioux Falls SD 57109-9008
You will be considered eligible by meeting the following qualifications:
1. You must be a degree seeking student.
2. You must not be in default on any student loans, owe a refund or have received overpayments on
any federal, state or institutional financial aid that have not been resolved.
3. With your application, you submitted a signed letter that indicates that you are:
• A family member of a regular or associate member of the South Dakota Trucking Association; or
• A family member of an employee or leased operator of a regular or associate member of the
South Dakota Trucking Association; or
• A family member of an employee of the South Dakota Trucking Association.
All applicants will receive written correspondence advising them if they were or were not awarded this
ALL INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE DISCARDED (See Item #3 above)!
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER
THAN FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 2021 OR THEY WILL BE DISCARDED!